If your Diipoo dakimakura pillow cover is covered in hair or other small particles, you can try the following methods to clean it:
1. Use tape: Take a piece of tape and stick it to the surface of the pillow. Then, quickly pull it off and repeat this action until all the hair and particles are removed.
2. Use a rubber eraser: Take a rubber eraser and gently wipe the surface of the pillow until all the hair and particles are removed.
3. Use a damp cloth: Take a damp cloth and gently wipe the surface of the pillow until all the hair and particles are removed.
4. Use a vacuum cleaner: Use the nozzle of a vacuum cleaner to gently remove the hair and particles from the surface of the pillow.
If your pillow has larger stains, you may consider using detergent to clean it. Follow these steps:
1. Remove the pillowcase: Take off the pillowcase and prepare to clean it.
2. Choose a detergent: Choose a detergent suitable for cleaning fabric.
3. Clean according to instructions: Follow the instructions on the detergent label. Add an appropriate amount of detergent to the water and soak the pillowcase in the water. Gently rub it and then rinse it clean.
4. Air dry: Hang the cleaned pillowcase to air dry. Avoid exposing it to direct sunlight to prevent color fading.
We hope these methods will help you clean your pillow effectively.